I was attending a webinar by CA - Enabling and Securing Multi-Channel Customer Interactions.
Some points caught my attention:
- replace traditional channels with mobile apps if the same customer service features were available
- consumers prefer to use a company's mobile app for routine inquiries rather than calling the company on the phone
- consumers have a more positive view of a company if they have a customer service app
Social Login benefits:
- access to large volume of social media users
- higher level of conversion to internal prospect list
- more targeted marketing opportunities
Now, based on the facts above, more and more decision makers will move businesses towards the Mobile and will offer Social Login.
Single Sign-On solutions in the market has to get:
- easier to deploy (Cloud ?)
- easier to integrate with Social Login providers
- more secured
- to scale even better and quicker
It's an exciting time to be in now!