Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yahoo Mail - Drag-n-Drop File Attachment




My friends contact me via my Gmail account, but I do not use Gmail web interface that much. In fact, all my mails from Gmail are forwarded to my Yahoo account. 

I prefer Yahoo! Mail. I do not know why, but I think I like the GUI better. 

Recently, Yahoo! Mail was upgraded. I do not know what has been changed, but I do notice the advertisement on the right-hand side of the browser is gone. Otherwise, nothing has changed to me. 

I was wrong! Today, I wanted to send an attachment to a friend. (I seldom send attachment to friends) Hmm... I was forced to install a plug-in. What's that for?

 


It's actually for the Drag-n-Drop File Attachment feature.



I can now drag a document directly from my Mac desktop to Yahoo! Mail in the browser. Wow! I was blown away. This is really a nice feature to have!
 
Read more here




No comments:

Post a Comment