Red Condor released a new product offering last October - Red Condor Archive.
A secure message archiving service that helps organizations meet compliance regulations, e-discovery support requirements, and data storage and management best practices.
Key benefits of Red Condor Archive include:
* Archiving of all inbound and outbound messages, internal and external
* Unlimited storage at no additional cost
* All data searchable at all times
* Preservation of data
* Easy to use interface
* Instant set-up
* Replication to multiple data centers
* Role-based Administration Dashboard
* Individual End User search
Read more here.
I am always curious how a company can sustain its business by providing unlimited service/storage at no additional cost.
There can only be 2 explanations:
1. My maths is poor;
2. I have not been in this business long enough
PS: Red Condor is not the only company offering unlimited storage at no additional cost.